Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Challies review

Click here to read Tim Challies' review of Child of Divorce, Child of God. Many thanks to Tim for the great review!

Just a side note: When I read Tim's review there was one comment from a guy who wondered how the book would be different if written from a male perspective. He hadn't read the book, but if you're like him and wondering whether this book will be specific to my own situation as a child of divorce and a woman, let me assure you that's not the case. While I do tell my own story of growing up as a child whose parents divorced when she was three, I also interviewed others and include their stories as well. The book includes stories of people whose parents divorced when they were children, teens and even adults; stories of people whose fathers were the ones who left and others whose mothers were the ones who left; and, yes, stories of both men and women who had experienced the divorce of their parents.

No comments: