Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Last week, Elizabeth Marquardt's new book came out. I've ordered my copy and, as soon as it arrives and I've had a chance to read it, I'll post a review. In the meantime, here's some basic info. Elizabeth is a scholar with the Institute for American Values in NYC. She's also a child of divorce. The book, Between Two Worlds, is the result of a study detailing the "inner lives" of children of divorce, including moral and spiritual development. Elizabeth is giving a voice to Generation Ex. She spoke last week at the Family Research Council. Although I couldn't attend, I watched the live videocast and have to give kudos to Elizabeth for the way she handled the Q&A time, particularly the two gentlemen who badgered her about divorce law and fathers' rights.

No comments: