Saturday, February 17, 2007

News News News!!!

I am thrilled to announce that InterVarsity Press will be publishing my book for the grown children of divorce in 2008! This has been in the works for several months and has been a blessing every bit of the way. The official signed contract arrived today. Big huge thanks to Catherine (who introduced me to my wonderful editor at IVP!) and Lori, my fabulous writer friends who have given me the joy and will to write. Please pray with me over the coming months as I write, that God will give me the right words of hope and grace and insights into His character and love for us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers and congratulations, Kristine!!! I really enjoy reading your blog. You have a lovely style of writing and a wonderful perspective on life. Thank you for sharing your journey with others!

Lori said...

Whoo-hoo, whoo-hoo!!

Cheryl Hagedorn said...

My post at Blooking Central today is compliments of Lori Smith. In it she mentions that your blog inspired her. She also mentioned that you have a book coming out. Since my blog is concerned with blooks - books whose content, at least in part, appeared on the internet prior to publication, I'm wondering if your book would qualify. What do you think? If it does, please write and share the details with my readers. Thanks! And congratulations.